About the Fair
The Nutritious Food Fair is a commercial platform for promoting the breeding, production, marketing and consumption of nutritious foods in Nigeria. The 3-day annual event gathers stakeholders in the nutritious food sector including policy makers, researchers, farmers, food processors among others to showcase and market innovations, share updates and discuss topical issues emerging in the nutritious food sector. The Food Fair in its seventh edition anticipates over 150 commercial exhibitors, government officials, key private sector players and >5,000 participants, during the three-day event.
Theme: Reaching Millions Through Commercial Nutritious Food Systems
NFF 2021 will feature Panel & Business discussions, Business deal rooms, Quiz Competition (NutriQuiz), Cooking Competition (NutriKitchen), Entertainment, Hands-on Trainings and Exhibitions
Nutritious Food Alliance Fair 2021
Acquire knowledge on food safety and standards, guidelines for certification and export as well as available support programmes on input, micro-credit etc. You also can acquire skills in setting up and managing successful agribusiness enterprise and explore becoming a sales agent for medium/large scale nutritious food processors
Showcase and market your products/services to over 5000 participants interested in improved nutrition and allied businesses. You also get to network with other players in the nutrition space to position your brand and build partnerships to move your brand forward. Explore a growing network of nutritious food distributors and retailers to build a larger client base for your products across States and Regions
Browse through NFF 2021 sponsorship categories
- SDG 4 (Quality Education)
- An online quiz platform for secondary school students that poses questions on nutrition, agriculture, mathematics and the sponsoring brand.
- The idea is to spur the interest of students to learn about nutrition and become champions of nutrition. Participants are drawn from across...
- SDG 3 (Good Health & Wellbeing)
- A cooking competition/demonstration hosted to increase awareness of consumers about nutritious foods and recipes.
- This is held during the 3 days of the Nutritious Food Fair where a mobile kitchen is set up to display creative and dynamic cooking skills and possibly compete for prizes.
- Panel Discussion on Food and Nutrition Business
- SDG 12 (Responsible Consumption & Production)
- An interactive session that hosts experts and professionals in food and nutrition business to share and discuss challenges and topical issues affecting the sector. Emphasis on modern nutrition business models and tips
- Panel discussion on Women in Nutrition
- SGD 5 (Gender Equality)
- An interactive session that engages experts and professionals in discussions relating to women and the important role they play in nutrition focusing on topical issues and highlighting the roles of government and private sector in women related matters
- Panel discussion on enabling environment
- SGD 1 & 2 (No Poverty, Zero Hunger)
- An interactive session that hosts top government officials and representatives of donor agencies to share and discuss ongoing efforts/future plans to improve the nutrition status and livelihoods of Nigerians.